World-class snorkelling is found right in front of the Villa Coral. Walk in, swim with about 400 species of fish. Be careful not to step on the reef or break the corals. A boat can be chartered to visit other attractive sites nearby. Equipment for snorkelling can be rented at the Villas.
In Jemeluk bay there are 3 dive-sites; Coral Garden, Amed Wall and The pyramids. We can arrange dive-trips to Gili Selang, Tulamben, Japanese Ship-wreck in Banyuning, Menjangan and Candidasa.
For PADI-courses please contact Ketut Sepel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff can help you arrange excursions:
- Scuba diving
- Fishing trips
- Sunset boat trip
- Motorbike rental
- Boat to Gili Islands and Lombok
- Trekking Mount Agung (3.142 m)
- Trekking Rice fields and in the local moutains
- Visit to the local market in Culik
- Trip to Amlapura – state capital
- Trip to water palace in Tirtagangga
- Any kind of transport can be provided: air-port service as well as your privately made excursions
Free-diving and Yoga is also available in Jemeluk beach. Traditional dancing is being performed at local restaurants in the area.